Our club member Imelda lead an educational support program for Aetas indigenous for the school year 2021-2022 at Subic, Bataan in multiple occasions.
With this educational support program, total of 265 Aeta Students were benefited.
The following is the list of donated items:
- School stationery materials for printing.
- Feeding for malnourished (under weight 65kg) students. Distributed dry foods each bag with vegetables and fruits.
- Rice donation for School faculty.
- Donated 7 boxes of thermal gun scanner for fever and ample supply of antibacterial soup for hand washing.
- Distribution of school materials for 265 students at Christmas Gift Giving for Day Care Center, providing toys, assorted cookies and chocolate. Additional snack for 60 students and parents.
- Snack distribution at elementary school faculty year end party.
- Sponsored lunch for the school visitors who held the program for face to face classes grade 1 to 3
- Sponsored medals for graduation and for the recognition day